How It Works
Got a message to share with our community? Sponsor a coffee sleeve! With our cafe locations in Ambler and Lansdale, PA — our coffee is a great place to share a message with your backyard.
To have a successful campaign, we recommend purchasing 8-10 cases for a 3 month campaign. You may also consider a smaller campaign of only four cases which may last a little over a month. These are just estimations, it really depends on the time of the year your campaign begins.
Requirements to run a coffee sleeve campaign with us:
- Backyard Beans will design a custom sleeve for you in-house. Our design service is $100 per sleeve, with only two change requests. After that, it’s $25 per change. We will send you designs to proof and approve a week after our initial conversation about your design. Why do we do it this way? It’s important to us to have our branding style on our sleeves as we are serving our a high quality coffee in each cup. In return, we will accommodate your branding and bring the best of both worlds, just check out what we did in previous campaigns! One side of the coffee sleeve is reserved for our company logo, the other side is reserved for your message and design.
- We use Good Start Packing, it is a 100% recyclable sleeve that can be customized in smaller quantities (Your organization will place the order and then send us the proof for final approval). Once your sleeves arrive, let us know and we’ll set up a time to photograph a cup of coffee with your spokesperson. Just FYI, coffee sleeves take 3-4 weeks to arrive after submitting your order into production. Plus they are USA made which aligns with our company goals.
- If you’re looking to sponsor a one day campaign, we recommend using a plantable coffee sleeve. Our customers love these and it makes a big impression.
- Your campaign will run at BOTH locations.
- To secure your dates, we charge the artist fee of $100 up front as a deposit and to hold your campaign dates.
Interested? Fill out the application below.